Expectations of AAMA Leaders
Members of AAMA’s Boards, committees and task forces are expected to demonstrate:
- AAMA membership
- Commitment to participating actively in all scheduled meetings
- Willingness to participate and promote the events related to your group’s purpose
- Notification to staff when you are unable to participate
- Act as an ambassador for the Academy within the healthcare community
If you agree to the expectations of AAMA, then you will make a strong volunteer. If you have never served in the Academy leadership, consider volunteering for the coming year. If you are currently an Academy leader, please “re-up!” We need both new and experienced wisdom.
When can I volunteer?
- We welcome your interest at anytime
- Annual volunteer assignments are made each fall. Please submit your form by November 15
- Appointment letters are mailed in late December
If you previously served in a volunteer position with AAMA, be sure to volunteer again so we are aware of your interest in continuing.
Entry Instructions: Use tab key or point mouse to advance to next question.
DO NOT USE “ENTER” KEY UNTIL READY TO SUBMIT