American College of Federal Healthcare Administrators (ACFHA)
Formerly known as the Federal Sector, this specialty group of American Academy of Medical Administrators changed its name to the American College of Federal Healthcare Administrators (ACFHA) in 2004 to more accurately describe the healthcare responsibilities of its members.
ACFHA serves healthcare leaders in the Uniformed Services (Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service) — active duty, reserve, and retired, and the Department of Veterans Affairs. We provide the opportunity to participate in the development of the field of healthcare management related to Federal leadership.
ACFHA develops programs to assist members to:
- Enhance professional identification, recognition, and esteem
- Develop peer, mentor, and liaison relationships
- ACFHA networking breakfast at AAMA Annual Conference
- Members-only listserve, dedicated to Federal healthcare issues
- Increase networking contacts
- Participate in continuing education programs, presentations, and publications
- Develop leadership talents through a variety of elected and appointed Board and committee positions
- Achieve recognition through AAMA and ACFHA awards for special accomplishments and outstanding service
Benefits of ACFHA Membership
In addition to the benefits of AAMA membership, ACFHA members receive:
Opportunities for specialized education and information
- Federal Day at the Annual Conference
Recognition of professional achievement
ACFHA Board of Directors
AAMA International Locations and Contacts
Yes! I want to affiliate with ACFHA.