Complimentary Symposium and Reception
Friday, March 5, 5:45 – 7:15 pm
Sponsored by Boston Scientific Corporation
Drug Eluting Stents: Understanding the Research and Technology Platform
Pre-registration required, no fee. ?
Post Conference Seminar
How to Achieve the Distinguished Status of Accredited Chest Pain Center
Saturday, March 6, 12:45 – 4:15 pm
Anthony Joseph, MD,FACC
President, Society of Chest Pain Centers and Providers
Cynthia G. Waller, RN,MSN
TRISTAR Health System
Ahmed Sabe, MD,FACC,FSCAI
Mercy Medical Center
Increase your organization’s prestige by earning the Accredited Chest Pain Center Status. Attend this “nuts and bolts” workshop where you will learn the criteria for the review, the review process and what qualifies a facility for accreditation. The workshop will be presented in collaboration with the Society of Chest Pain Center Providers by a lively panel of a cardiovascular administrator, an emergency physician and a cardiologist. Distinguish your facility in your community by becoming an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
Additional fee required.
- Quality, Costs and Revenue in Cardiovascular Care
- Gain Your Colleagues’ Perspective: An Electronic Town Hall Meeting
Conference attendees may select from any track.
- Sizing up the Competition: Benchmarking Cardiac Program Performance
- Focusing Marketing dollars on Your Best Prospects
- Synergies Between Professional & Hospital Billing in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Bringing Management and Measurement Science to the Cath Lab
- Cardiac Robotic Surgery
- Successful Operation of Non-Invasive Cardiology Labs
- From Strategy to Operations: Getting Through the Day While Keeping Your Eye on the Ball
- How Do You Manage More Care Delivery for Less?
- Strategic Planning 101: Back to Basics
- Strategic Planning: An Organizational Culture
- The Power of Data Integration
- Building a Heart Center: Turning Strategic Planning into Reality
Return to Conference Main Page