Full Conference Registration Includes:
- Wednesday tour
- Educational Sessions Thursday and Friday
- Conference Session Handouts
- Continuing Education Credits
- Thursday Lunch, Continental Breakfasts and Breaks on Thursday and Friday
American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Conference Center
633 N. St Clair
Chicago, IL 60611
AAMA Foundation Conference Scholarship
The AAMA Research & Educational Foundation offers one scholarship for this conference. The scholarship covers the cost of registration. Travel, non-conference meals and hotel expenses are the responsibility of the scholarship recipient. Applicants must be AAMA/ACOA members. Applications will be considered based on financial need. Obtain scholarship application from our website, or request a form from AAMA headquarters. Return completed form to AAMA headquarters by Friday, May 18, 2012.
Special Assistance or Special Dietary Needs
If you have special dietary needs or require special accommodations, please indicate your requirements on your registration form. Questions, please feel free to contact us.
Cancellations must be received in writing by Thursday, May 31, 2012, to quality for a refund. A $50 processing fee will be deducted. No-shows will be billed. After May 31, no refund will be provided.
Occasionally changes in the conference may be made due to speaker availability, participant demand or unforeseen circumstances. While ACOA/AAMA will do everything possible to ensure participant satisfaction, ACOA/AAMA’s liability is limited to the registration fee only.
Avis and Hertz Rental Cars are offering conference attendees discounted rates.
- To reserve an Avis Car for the conference, call 800-331-1600. Be sure to mention the ACOA/AAMA Avis Worldwide Discount Number (AWD)A822799.
- To reserve a Hertz car for this conference, call 800-564-2000 or make reservation at www.hertz.com. Use CPD#438323 and promotional code #103972.
Attend the conference for an exceptional educational opportunity, stay and enjoy Chicago’s signature attractions! Click the links provided for information about Chicago and available activities.
Questions? Call 847-759-8601