Market your products and services…
To healthcare leaders (and buyers) from across the United States at AAMA’s multi-specialty Annual Conference and Cardiovascular Administrators’ Leadership Conference.
Educational programs feature nationally recognized speakers, and discipline-specific education tracks provide opportunities to network with a diversified group of healthcare professionals.
Exhibitors are welcome to display software, hardware, and other products and services of interest to healthcare professionals.
- Access to decision-making healthcare administrators
- General as well as dedicated exhibit hours to provide maximum opportunity for interaction with conference attendees
- Exhibiting companies’ names/addresses/profiles printed in conference materials
- A complete roster of registered attendees’ names and addresses provided 3 weeks after the conference
- Increased networking time through complimentary registration to all educational sessions, and tickets to receptions and luncheons
- Have a baccalaureate degree, minimum
- Hold management and administrative positions in their healthcare organizations
- Come from all 50 states and around the world
- Represent senior level healthcare management or specialties of cardiovascular, oncology and neuroscience administration, contingency planning, healthcare information administration, and more
- Are decision-makers in their organizations