Attend an AAMA AudioConference right from your office via telephone. No travel time, no hassle and no travel expense to stay up-to-date on current healthcare administration issues. It’s interactive, following the presentation you can ask questions and hear comments from colleagues across the country.
Watch for announcements of AAMA AudioConferences in the monthly electronic newsletter, AIM: Academy in Motion.
What Does an AAMA AudioConference Offer Me?
- Easy to participate right in your office
- Save money on time and travel
- For one registration fee, invite unlimited staff members to participate by using a speaker phone
- Session handouts that can be duplicated and shared with all participants
What You Need to Participate
- A Touch-Tone phone with Touch-Tone service
- A speaker phone with Touch-Tone features allows you to share this AAMA AudioConference
Continuing Education Units
- The individual who registers for the AAMA AudioConference will receive one AAMA continuing education credit or .1 CEU(point one)
- The confirmation of your registration for the AudioConference will be your indication of participation to earn the continuing education credit
If you are unsure of the time for the AudioConference in your time zone, go to the following website, http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc, for assistance.
- No refund will be provided after AudioConference dial-in instructions have been sent to the registrant by email or fax. Those instructions will usually be sent from three to five days prior to the AudioConference. Registrants are responsible for determining the correct time to dial-in based on their location. No refunds will be provided if registrant does not dial-in at the correct time.