The AAMA Research & Educational Foundation offers educational opportunities to meet your needs as a healthcare administrator. The goal of our education programs is to:
- Strengthen your professional skills
- Add to your knowledge in specialty areas of healthcare administration
- Broaden your perspective on healthcare administration issues
- Benefit the healthcare community
Take Advantage of These Educational Opportunities
Conferences offer you a chance to focus on healthcare administration issues and to network with your colleagues. Our Webinars keep you up-to-date on current issues, without leaving your office.
Continuing Education Credits
The AAMA Foundation awards Continuing Education Units or contact hours for attendance at education programs. Use these credits to fulfill requirements to maintain professional credentials or to indicate to your employer you are up-to-date in your area of expertise.
Scholarships The AAMA Research & Educational Foundation offers scholarships to AAMA’s key educational programs.
National conferences provide opportunities to review new and future products from industry leaders.
- See the latest in professional products and services for healthcare administrators
- Network with the vendors for the most up-to-date industry information
- Explore options for products and services to keep your organization current and plan for future opportunities
For additional information on education programs, contact Director of Education, Guy Snyder, 847-759-8601.