This award recognizes outstanding contributions and achievements in healthcare management. From nominations submitted by Federal Sector members, the Federal Council will select a candidate from each service. From that elite group, one recipient will be selected as “YC Parris Young Federal Healthcare Executive Award” winner.
- A minimum of four years employment in the Federal Health System
- Accomplishments directly or indirectly having a beneficial influence on the healthcare management profession
- Achievements beyond those inherent to his/her formal employment.
- AAMA member
- Have not reached his/her 40th birthday before December 31 in the year the award is granted
Nominations must include:
1) a letter (not to exceed one page) highlighting the candidate’s leadership abilities, overall capabilities, communications skills, customer service and innovation/creativity and
2) One endorsement or letter of support (not to exceed one page) from the candidate’s immediate supervisor or one reference from the service representative.
Send nominations to the appropriate Federal Sector Service Representative.
|2009||LT Cindi L. Palacios|
Maj Judy A Webb-Hapgood, CAAMA
|2007||Capt Daniel P Zablotsky, CAAMA|
|2006||LCDR Jean-Pierre DeBarros, CAAMA|
|2005||John J Mammano|
|2004||Bonnie E Goodale|
|2003||Carolyn M Medina|
|2002||Amir Adolphe Edward
Douglas E Stephens
|2001||Scott R Isaacks|