Access to Vital Link has changed! Individual login usernames and passwords changed, and your ability to conduct your AAMA business online expanded.
What will I be able to do?
Register for conferences and events
Edit your address and contact information
Renew your membership
Edit your personal profile
Join additional Colleges
Sign up for any or all listserves
Search the membership directory to access colleagues
- Registration forms are now pre-populated with your personal information for faster completion.
- Transaction confirmations are sent immediately via email.
- Conference name badges are viewable and allow editing.
- You are able to view and update your profile information, join additional Colleges, sign up for listserves, and select how you receive your listserve mail – regular email or digests in either HTML or text format.
- Membership Directory searches for individuals, or for groups of members matching selected parameters, have been simplified.
How do I login?
Go to the “Vital Link” section of AAMA’s website (left side navigation bar, about half-way down the page) and enter:
Username: Generally*, first initial, followed immediately by your last name
Do not include a space. John Smith would be JSMITH; Jane Doe-Smith would be JDOESMITH.
*Individuals with common last names may have numeric endings on username file to avoid duplication of codes.
Password: Your AAMA Member ID number
Vital Link can also be accessed through conference registration pages, “Renew Your Membership” or “Join AAMA”. Each of these pages will direct you to login by entering your username and password.
Once you login to the site the first time, you will be able to select a new personal password.
What does the site look like?
When you access Vital Link, you will see another navigation bar and a special landing page. Make your selections on either the navigation bar, or the links on the landing page. Non-members may access this page by using their AAMA ID, but can only access the registration and application sites, and update their contact information. Listserves and the Member Directory are limited to Members-Only.
If you have any questions, contact [email protected] or call 847-759-8601.