- To qualify to win, sign up a new AAMA member between now and August 31, 2007.
- There is no limit to the number of new members you can sign up; your chances of winning increase every time.
- The AAMA member name must appear as the sponsor on the new member application form.
- Any current AAMA member who sponsors a new AAMA member between now and August 31, 2007, is eligible.
- New sponsored members cannot have been members of AAMA during the 12 months preceding application.
- Payment of dues or charge authorization must accompany each application; new members are officially recognized as such when payment is received.
- Only full AAMA memberships qualify for the program.
- No substitution of prizes or cash exchange will be made.
- Offer is void where prohibited by law.
AAMA’s 2007 Member-Get-A-Member Campaign
Take Part in AAMA’s 50th Anniversary in 2007!
Pass AAMA’s Legacy of Leadership to at least one Colleague
- Help strengthen AAMA
- Expand your network
- Achieve status as an Academy Legacy Leader
Become an AAMA Legacy Leader!
You can help strengthen AAMA into the next half century: Just pass on AAMA’s legacy on to at least on colleague. No one knows the benefits of AAMA membership better than you — now it’s time to share that value with another healthcare leader.
Here’s how to participate:
1) Direct Sponsorship — make sure prospective members indicate your name as the sponsor when they apply for AAMA membership, and you’ll become one of our Legacy Leaders, earning GAin-1 credit and eligibility for great prizes. Watch AIM newsletter and the AAMA Executive Online for details!
2) Indirect Sponsorship — Provide a list of your non-member colleagues to AAMA headquarters to contact on your behalf. Send the attached form to headquarters via mail, e-mail at [email protected] or fax to 847/759-8602. To receive Gain-1 credit, include your name on the form as the referring member. To print a copy of the referral form, click here.
Each time you recruit a new member, you will receive recognition as an AAMA Legacy Leader, earn rewards, and help the Academy grow!
Full AAMA memberships qualify for the program; Four student memberships also qualify as the equivalent of one new member.