Join or Renew Now!
Member Recognition: Fellow, Diplomate, Awards
The AAMA Executive Online
Car Rental Discounts
AAMA Links Member to Member
- Colleges bring together members with similar interests for targeted information exchange and formal educational opportunities
- Local Contacts offer opportunities for local networking, educational opportunities and leadership development
- Gain-1 for the Academy. Do you know someone who could benefit from joining AAMA? Acquaint a colleague with AAMA member benefits. Strengthen your network, build new relationships, and discover new perspectives! Win prizes and help strengthen AAMA.
AAMA Keeps You Up-To-Date Education programs stimulate discussion and encourage dialogue among generalists and specialists, educators, consultants and our corporate partners. From the big picture to specialized sessions, you’ll leave with dozens of ideas to implement immediately – and contacts to call for assistance. Attend as a member, and save more than your annual dues!
AAMA Recognizes Member Achievement
- Through mastery of a defined body of knowledge, demonstrated through a rigorous examination process, members can achieve the respected designation of Credentialed Member or Fellow of the American Academy of Medical Administrators (CAAMA or CFAAMA)
- Members can advance to Academy Fellow or specialty Fellow designation or Diplomate status by demonstrating significant achievement in their profession, specialty, research, organizational service or professional development
- Celebrate and honor the best and brightest of your colleagues through our annual AAMA awards program. Recognition is given for professional achievement and original research as well as service to the Academy and our constituent groups
AAMA Develops Innovative Leaders
Get involved! You can influence the direction of the Academy and your profession by:
- serving on one of AAMA’s many committees and task forces
- speaking at local, national, or College conferences
- leading a College
- mentoring candidates for Fellowship or Diplomate status, or CAAMA credentialing
- authoring articles
- recruiting your colleagues to AAMA membership
Stay Informed with AAMA Online Publications
The AAMA Executive Online, quarterly newsletter, keeps AAMA members current with peer-reviewed healthcare articles, book reviews, College news and more! Published four times yearly. Allows you to customize your readership experience by easily selecting the articles relating to your needs or specialty.
New! ExOn Express: Education and Inside Editions, our twice monthly newsletters, delivers news and information about AAMA conferences, member services and our members themselves.
Travel Discount Programs especially for AAMA members
Traveling? Planning a trip? On a tight expense account? AAMA can help!
Rental car programs can guarantee the best rates when renting a car through Avis or Hertz Rental Cars.