- Documentation of personal achievements to equal 35 points through a combination of formal education, continuing education, organizational and professional service
- Original Fellowship thesis of graduate school quality
- Case studies for 12 points each to a total of 35 points
- 35 points through the combination of case studies and personal achievements
- AAMA membership requirements: See application for full details
- Six years experience in healthcare management or education
- “Application for Advancement” materials including Personal Achievements Documentation (PAD) form
- $200 advancement fee
- Attendance at one AAMA Annual Conference (may include conference at which candidate is to advance)
Detailed advancement criteria available. Download the AAMA Advancement Application and Personal Achievements Documentation (PAD) form.
If you prefer a mailed or faxed copy, e-mail [email protected]
In order to view the original document over the Internet, you must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader software(5.0) installed on your computer. There is no charge to obtain this software and it can be downloaded directly over the Internet from the Adobe Web site.