American Academy of Medical Administrators American College of Cardiovascular Administrators American College of Healthcare Information Administrators American College of Managed Care Administrators American College of Oncology Administrators American College of Home Health Administrators
Schedule of Events
Thursday, November 5, l998 8:00am – 7:00 pm Registration 12:00pm – 6:00 pm Exhibit Setup 6:00pm – 7:30 pm Welcome Reception (exhibitors welcome)
Friday, November 6, 1998 7:00 am Continental Breakfast in exhibit hall 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Registration 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Exhibits 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Educational Sessions 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm Chairman’ s Reception (exhibitors welcome)
Saturday, November 7, 1998 7:30 am Continental Breakfast in exhibit hall 7:30 am – 12:30 pm Exhibits 8:00 am – 12:00 pm Educational Sessions 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm Exhibit tear down
Conference Site & Accommodations Hotel Inter Continental 15201 Dallas Parkway Dallas, Texas 75248 (972) 386-6000 Room rates: $144.00 single occupancy, $159.00 double occupancy
Overflow Hotel The Doubletree Hotel at Lincoln Centre 5410 LBJ Freeway (972) 934-8400
Room rates: $148.00 single occupancy, $158.00 double occupancy. Shuttle service will be provided between the Doubletree Hotel and the Hotel Inter Continental.
When making your room reservation, refer to the American Academy of Medical Administrators room block. CALL-TODAY! Space is limited
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Exhibit Sponsorship
- Introduce your Products or Services to Healthcare Decision Makers
- Learning Experience
- Attend High Quality Education Programs with nationally recognized speakers and exhibitors
- Network with Potential Clients
- Chief Executive Officers
- Cardiovascular Administrators
- Healthcare Information Administrators
- Managed Care Administrators
- Oncology Administrators
- Home Health Administrators
AAMA . . . your voice for the Healthcare Administrator
- The American Academy of Medical Administrators (AAMA), founded in 1957, has available Annual Conference & Corporate Sponsorships. The purpose of this sponsorship program is to enable the American Academy of Medical Administrators to serve the field of healthcare executives, thus maximizing quality patient care throughout the United States.
Corporate Sponsors are welcome to display software, hardware and other products and services of interest to healthcare professionals. Sponsors are also invited to attend all educational sessions and receptions.
The educational programs will have nationally recognized speakers. The discipline-specific education tracks provide opportunities for all healthcare managers and exhibitors to network with a diversified group of healthcare professionals involved in product line development, healthcare technology, and healthcare administration.
Benefits for Educational Sponsorship . . .
- The Sponsoring organizations name, address, phone number and logo will be publicized in the Executive which is read by over 12,000 healthcare leaders.
- The Sponsor will be identified in the Conference brochures that are sent to over 30,000 healthcare leaders nationwide.
- A representative from your organization will have the opportunity to give a welcome at the beginning of the session you choose to sponsor and will also have the opportunity to introduce the session speaker.
- During the beginning of the Conference, an official “thank you” will be given to the Sponsor by the AAMA President.
- Signage will be prominently displayed at the entrance of the meeting room where the session is being held.
- The fee for sponsoring a keynote presentation is $4,000. To sponsor a track presentation, $2,000.
Outstanding Benefits for Corporate Sponsorship . . .
- Sponsors are entitled to exhibit at the national Annual Conference and Convocation at no charge. This will provide the opportunity to network with hospital executives who are members of AAMA. The Academy represents a key component of healthcare decision makers throughout North America which affords your organization a unique opportunity to share your expertise and benefit from ours.
- The Academy provides a forum for all levels of health management. You can now be a part of that forum at our Annual Conference & Convocation. You will be given the opportunity to participate by exhibiting, networking, and attending not only the educational programs, but several social functions as well.
- Each Corporate Sponsor will appoint a designated individual who will serve as a liaison to the American Academy of Medical Administrators. The designated person will receive all mailings of AAMA.
- Corporate Sponsor liaison persons are invited to attend all national and regional educational conferences with complimentary tuition fees.
- Corporate Sponsors may recommend, for consideration by AAMA, a faculty person for our upcoming national conferences. Sponsors will have an opportunity to be involved and participate in forums relating to future directions involving healthcare administration.
- Corporate Sponsors will be recognized in the American Academy of Medical Administrators’ professional publication, the Executive.
- Sponsors will receive a complimentary subscription to the AAMA publication, the Executive.
- A special parchment certificate of Corporate Sponsorship is awarded.
- Your web page will be linked to ours.
Focus Group Opportunity
- Sponsors will be given the opportunity to participate in a “Focus Group” comprised of healthcare administrators specifically chosen by you. The purpose of this group is to enable effective communication and the interchange of ideas in order to produce a partnership between administrators and suppliers. For more information on this program, contact AAMA at (248) 540-4310.
INCREASE YOUR MARKETSHARE
by advertising in the Academy’s official publications:
The Journal of Cardiovascular Management The Executive The Journal of Oncology Management
The November/December issue will be distributed at the convention. The closing date for orders and materials is: September 25, 1998. To place an ad or to obtain media kits, contact:
AAMA at (248) 540-4310.
Corporate Sponsors of Past Conferences
|Abbott Critical Care Systems ACUSON ADAC Cardiology Systems Group AGFA Division, Bayer Corporation American College of Cardiology Amgen, Inc. Angiographic Devices, a division of XRE Corporation Araxsys Astra Pharmaceuticals Biosensor Corporation Bracco Diagnostics, Inc. Burdick, Inc. Cambridge Heart Camtronics Medical Systems, Inc. Cansur Facs-American College of Surgeons Cardiovascular Credentialing International Center for Health and Economics Cordis Corporation CyData Cygnet Laboratories, Inc. Cytometry Associates, Inc. DATEL-Windquest Del Mar Avionics Diebold, Inc. Du Pont Radiopharmaceuticals Eastman Kodak Company Eigen Eli Lilly and Company Elscint Fuji Medical Systems USA, Inc. GE Medical Systems Genentech, Inc. Glaxo Wellcome Guidant Corporation Health Marketing Solutions Hewlett-Packard Company HMS, Inc. Huestis Medical Products & American Radiographics IMPAC Medical Systems, Inc. Informedics, Inc. Intermedics, Inc. Jack Adkins Marketing John Goodman & Associates, Inc. LINCARE LORAD, Subsidiary of Trex Medical Corporation Mallinckrodt Medical, Inc. Marquette Medical Systems||MAST Immunosystem Medassist-WC Medical Design Systems Medical Registry Services, Inc. Medimetrix Group Medtronic, Inc. Mennen Medical Corporation Micro Medical Systems MMI Medical Modern Healthcare Mortara Instrument, Inc. MultiPlan, Inc. Nuclear Cardiology Systems, Inc. Nucletron-Oldelft Nycomed Amersham OHMEDA, Inc. Omnicell OpTx 2000 Ortho Biotech, Inc. Paceart Associates, L.P. Performance Priorities, Inc. Pfizer, Inc. Progressive Angioplasty Systems, Inc. PRO MED-DENT, Inc. Quinton Instrument Co. Raytel Cardiac Services, Inc. Rhone-Poulenc-Rorer-Onc. ROCS Rozinn Electronics, Inc. SCIMED Boston Scientific Corporation Seattle Systems, Inc. Serviscope Corporation Shumsky Therapeutic Products Siemens Medical Systems, Inc. SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals St. Agnes Hospital Subro Audit, Inc. Summit Medical Systems, Inc. The Pace Group, Inc. TheraCom Medical Communications Theratronics International Limited TMAC Toshiba Transworld Systems, Inc. USCI Varian Oncology Systems Witt Biomedical Corporation XRE Corporation, A Subsidiary of Trex Medical Corporation Zeneca Pharmaceuticals Zymed, Inc.|
ACTUAL FULL COLOR CONVENTION BROCHURE
using the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
|In order to view the original brochure over the Internet, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. There is no charge to obtain this software and it can be downloaded directly over the Internet from the Adobe Web site. Click here to go directly to the Adobe Web site to download the software.|
to have a conference brochure mailed directly to you.