Management Skills for Clinical Healthcare Leaders August 2-3, 2007 Hilton Suites Chicago – Magnificent Mile
Presented by the American Academy of Medical Administrators in conjunction with its specialty groups, the American College of Cardiovascular Administrators and the American College of Oncology Administrators
- Designed for clinical healthcare managers with 3-5 years experience
- Expands your knowledge base with enhanced management and leadership skills.
- Intended for staff of hospital systems or free standing groups
- Limited attendance ensures your interaction with instructors and colleagues.
- Conference Agenda available
- Conference Brochure available (PDF)
The AAMA Summer Institute offers real world solutions and best practices for issues facing healthcare managers and administrators today.
- Healthcare Financial Issues
- Reimbursement Outlook for 2008
- Negotiation Skills for Administrators
- Strategic Planning for Healthcare Leaders
- Employee Satisfaction, Retention and HR Issues
Conference Fees and Summer Institute Special Offer
Early Bird Rates Extended to July 16
|1 or 2 registrants from the same organization:||$795 each
(save $100 per person)
|3 or more registrants from the same organization:||$665 each
(save $230 per person)
Included in the conference fee are:
- Continental breakfasts, reception, Thursday and Friday lunch and program notebook
- AAMA membership through December 31, 2008
AAMA Summer Institute Hotel Information
Hilton Suites Chicago – Magnificent Mile 198 East Delaware Chicago, IL 60611
Website: Hilton Suites Chicago Reservations
Refer to the AAMA Summer Institute when placing your reservation.
Room Rate: $189 Single/Double plus applicable taxes
The AAMA Research & Educational Foundation is offering a tuition scholarship for the AAMA Summer Institute. The AAMA Foundation is committed to providing the highest level of educational opportunities for healthcare administrators.
Scholarship applications must be submitted by July 2. See application form for more details or contact AAMA Education Coordinator at 847/759-8601 or [email protected]
American Academy of Medical Administrators and two of its specialty groups, American College of Cardiovascular Administrators and American College of Oncology Administrators
American Academy of Medical Administrators Research & Educational Foundation