- Access to nearly 500 decision-making healthcare administrators.
- General as well as dedicated exhibit hours to provide maximum opportunity for interaction with conference attendees.
- Exhibiting companies’ names/addresses/profiles printed in conference materials.
- A complete roster of registered attendees’ names and addresses provided 3 weeks after the conference.
- Increased networking time through complimentary registration to all educational sessions, and tickets to receptions and luncheons.
- Have a baccalaureate degree, minimum.
- Hold management and administrative positions in their healthcare organizations.
- Come from all 50 states and around the world.
- Represent senior level healthcare management or specialties of cardiovascular and oncology administration, managed care administration, healthcare contingency planning, healthcare information administration, and more.
- Are decision-makers in their organizations.
Plan to market your products and services…
to healthcare leaders (and buyers) from across the United States at the 44