American College of Federal Healthcare Administrators – ACFHA
Board of Directors
Join a College
Formerly known as the Federal Sector, this specialty group of American Academy of Medical Administrators changed its name to the American College of Federal Healthcare Administrators (ACFHA) in 2004 to more accurately describe the healthcare responsibilities of its members.
To serve healthcare leaders in the Uniformed Services (Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service), active duty, reserve, and retired, and the Department of Veterans Affairs by providing the opportunity to participate in the development of the field of healthcare management related to Federal leadership.
ACFHA keeps members up-to-date with significant developments in Federal healthcare administration, as well as the broad, multi-disciplined healthcare environment. ACFHA members receive all the benefits of membership in the American Academy of Medical Administrators (AAMA) plus these special services:
- ACFHA file library: timely and useful resources shared by your peers
- ACFHA discussion forum: best practices, solutions and feedback on hot topics
- ACFHA news blog: information on the profession, events, people and partners
- ACFHA community: interact, mentor and reach out to your peers online and at the AAMA annual conference
- Federal healthcare sessions: specific track at the AAMA annual conference on cutting-edge topics and practical fundamentals