American College of Healthcare Information Administrators – ACHIA
Board of Directors
Join a College
ACHIA focuses on providing education, support and opportunity for information technology leaders in the healthcare industry.
To develop innovative concepts in the field of healthcare information and to promote the advancement of its members in knowledge, professional standing, and personal achievements through continuing education and research in healthcare information administration.
ACHIA keeps members up-to-date with significant developments in healthcare information administration, as well as the broad, multi-disciplined healthcare environment. ACHIA members receive all the benefits of membership in the American Academy of Medical Administrators (AAMA) plus these special services:
- ACHIA file library: timely and useful resources shared by your peers
- ACHIA discussion forum: best practices, solutions and feedback on hot topics
- ACHIA news blog: information on the profession, events, people and partners
- ACHIA recognition: demonstrate your commitment to excellence by earning the FAAMA fellowship
- ACHIA community: interact, mentor and reach out to your peers online and at the AAMA annual conference
- Healthcare information sessions: specific track at the AAMA annual conference on cutting-edge topics and practical fundamentals
- Healthcare information jobs: prominent positions available through AAMA’s online Joblink
- Join the AAMA LinkedIn Group – ACHIA Subgroup
- Useful Links