Advance to ACNA Fellow
- Two years of AAMA/ACNA membership (Four year requirement waived until College has been established for four years)
- Six years professional experience in cardiovascular management in the healthcare field with at least 2 years in Neuroscience
- Attendance at AAMA Annual Conference within the past 4 years (may include conference at which candidate is to advance)
- $250 Advancement Fee
- Candidates have four options to attain Fellow status:
- Complete a Fellow Project (thesis of graduate school quality) for 35 points
- Document 35 points from formal or continuing education and organizational service
- Three case studies for 12 points each (sum total of 36 points)
- A combination of case studies and points
Add to Cart and complete the purchase to gain access to the online application. Upon purchase, you will be able to revisit this page with a direct link to the application.
Login , Join or create a Guest Account to begin the application process.
For APA formatting and style guide, please visit the Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL). This is used by permission of Purdue University.