Thank you for participating as a speaker at AAMA’s 2014 Annual Conference. To maximize your experience as a speaker, we offer this resource page as a central source for answers to many speaker questions. For your convenience, we have included information on the topics listed below and will update this site with additional information as the conference nears. We recommend you bookmark this page and refer back to it over the next few months as you prepare for your presentation in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Speaker Marketing Kit
As a speaker at the AAMA 2014 Conference, we want to provide you with the proper tools to help you promote your session so you can reach the maximum number of attendees. Download the full marketing kit and start promoting your presence at AAMA today!
All speakers need to confirm their availability and intent to present by email. All confirmations will be sent to [email protected]
As a reminder, all presentations are to be of an educational nature, and should not be used to promote products or services. AAMA Bylaws and Policies forbid all sales activity, direct and/or indirect solicitation, and any marketing messages from being conducted in educational sessions.
Upload Presentation Guidelines and Instructions
- All sessions require a PowerPoint slide presentation
- All presentations are due by February 4, 2014
- Please use the AAMA Power Point template which can be downloaded below
- All presentations will be reviewed by the Conference Committee after this date, so no exceptions can be made. Once your presentation has been reviewed by the committee, it will be made viewable to registered attendees prior to the conference and will be available for them to print and bring to the session. No printed handouts will be given onsite.
- Please send your final presentation to [email protected]
PowerPoint Presentation Templates
AAMA asks that all speakers use the official AAMA Annual Conference PowerPoint template. Please click the link below to download the template.
POWERPOINT TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD
- All speakers must register for the conference
- The registration page can be accessed here
- Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
All speakers are responsible for their own housing and travel. The housing deadline is Friday, February 7, 2014. After that date, rooms will be confirmed based on availability. Visit the Hotel Registration page for more details.
AV Equipment in Session Rooms
All session rooms will have the following AV equipment available:
- 1 microphone (dependent on need based on session room size)
- Data projector
- Speakers will need to provide their own laptop/notebook computer
- Limited free Wi-Fi is available in the conference center, but speakers should NOT rely on it for presentation needs
- Any additional AV request will be at the expense of the speaker
AAMA Education Contact
Send an email to [email protected] for any question you have regarding your presentation in Las Vegas, Nevada.