American College of Small or Rural Healthcare – ACSRH
Board of Directors
Join a College
The ACSRH focuses on the special needs and interests of small or rural healthcare organizations.
ACSRH keeps members up-to-date with significant developments in small or rural healthcare, as well as the broad, multi-disciplined healthcare environment. ACSRH members receive all the benefits of membership in the American Academy of Medical Administrators (AAMA) plus these special services:
- ACSRH file library: timely and useful resources shared by your peers
- ACSRH discussion forum: best practices, solutions and feedback on hot topics
- ACSRH news blog: information on the profession, events, people and partners
- ACSRH community: interact, mentor and reach out to your peers online and at the AAMA annual conference
- Small or rural healthcare sessions: specific track at the AAMA annual conference on cutting-edge topics and practical fundamentals
Top Ten Reasons to Join ACSRH
- If you already belong to AAMA, it costs you absolutely nothing to join ACSRH!
- You want to learn more about rural healthcare, regardless of your reason.
- You work at a small healthcare facility of any kind (e.g., Hospital, CAH, SCH, Clinic, RHC, FQHC, Physician Practice, Group Practice, LTC Facility, Home Health Agency, Rehab Center, Dialysis Center).
- You work at a rural healthcare facility of any kind.
- You currently work in military healthcare, but you plan to transition to a small or rural healthcare organization after your military career. (You may wish to pursue an internship to facilitate this transition).
- You grew up in a rural area, and you may go back to a rural area later in your career.
- You work at a larger healthcare organization or system, but you practice your specialty in a small or rural facility.
- You belong to a specialty College of AAMA, but you practice your specialty in a small or rural facility.
- You work in a larger healthcare facility, but you conduct outreach services to a rural area.
- Rural healthcare and rural people are “in your heart,” for any reason whatsoever.