Call for Concurrent Session Speakers
Submission Site Now Closed
AAMA is pleased to invite you to submit a proposal for a plenary, concurrent or poster session in the field of healthcare and hospital administration for the AAMA 2015: The National Summit of Medical Administrators, taking place January 19-21, 2015 at the Hilton Clearwater Beach and Resort in Clearwater, FL. We define these as 30 or 60 minute sessions including Q and A. Sessions could also be a panel discussion or facilitated roundtable discussion.
The overarching conference theme for 2015 is: The Tides of Change. Our goal is to create a conference that integrates a diverse and relevant selection of best practices, case studies, clinical study results, white papers and research. Submissions from experienced or junior administrators, researchers, fellows or vendors are vital to the success AAMA’s redesigned annual conference.
Submissions are being accepted for consideration until the closing submission date of June 3, 2014 at 23:59 CST.
AAMA is dedicated to providing relevant and timely content. AAMA’s experienced program committee volunteers have combined their insights with the results of a recent Member Survey to define key industry topics for which we are specifically seeking submissions including:
Changes driven by:
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Global and Domestic Climate Change
- Model of Care Transformation
Will drive changes in:
- Strategic Planning, Master Planning, and Financial Planning
- Quality of Care
- Population Health
- Technology Leadership
- Contingency planning/Emergency management/Disaster Preparedness
- Physician and Provider Relationships
Requiring proactive change in:
- Leadership & Professional development
- Submission limit: There are no restrictions on the number of submissions you may submit or on the number of submissions you may present. Proposals are limited to 750 characters (including spaces ).
- Character limit: There is a limit of 750 characters (including spaces) characters for the abstract text. Please keep your objectives to 200 characters each. You will be advised of your character count usage throughout the submission process as you save and move to the next step.
- Title and session description:The title should be entered in mixed case. Do not put your title in quotation marks. Do not use formatting tags in the title (with the possible exception of the lowercase tag). You may copy and paste your submission body into the appropriate sections.
- Questions: If you have questions regarding speaking at the National Summit of Medical Administrators, please contact [email protected]