Advance to AAMA Fellow
- Four years of AAMA membership, (or two years of membership if candidate holds a Fellow credential with an approved organization)
- Six years professional experience in healthcare management or education
- Attendance AAMA Annual Conference (may include conference at which candidate is to advance)
- $250 Advancement Fee
Candidates have four options in how to attain Fellow status:
- Documentation of personal achievements to equal 35 points through a combination of formal education, continuing education, organizational and professional service. Points value is listed on the application.
- Original or recently repurposed (within last two years) graduate quality Fellowship thesis
- Three case studies for 12 points each to a total of 36 points (sample writing template available under Resouces below)
- 35 points accumulated through a combination of case studies and personal achievements
Login , Join or create a Guest Account to begin the application process.
For APA formatting and style guide, please visit the Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL). This is used by permission of Purdue University.
AAMA recognizes advancing members at its Annual Conference. These advancing members were recognized by their peers and received the symbols of their achievements.
Col Herbert Scott, CFAAMALt Col Michael G. Patronis, CFAAMALt Col Robert M. Paz, CFAAMAJohn A. Graves, CFAAMALt Col Kara A. Gormont, CFAAMACAPT Shirley A. Maxwell, CFAAMALt Col Kari Turkal-Barrett, CFAAMACDR DuWayne S. Griepentrog, CFAAMAKim Mazzei, FAAMASusan VanLoon, FAAMALt Col Mary Ann Behan, CFAAMAMatthew Peterson, CFAAMALt Col Arlene D. Adams, CFAAMA
Maj Timothy Deater, CFAAMA