Advance to ACCA Fellow
- Four years of AAMA/ACCA membership, (or two years of membership if candidate holds a Fellow credential from an approved organization)
- Six years professional experience in cardiovascular management in the healthcare field
- Attendance at AAMA Annual Conference within the past 4 years (may include conference at which candidate is to advance)
- $250 Advancement Fee
Candidates have four options to attain Fellow status:
- Complete a Fellow Project (thesis of graduate school quality) for 35 points
- Document 35 points from formal or continuing education and organizational service
- Three case studies for 12 points each (sum total of 36 points)
- A combination of case studies and points
Login , Join or create a Guest Account to begin the application process.
For APA formatting and style guide, please visit the Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL). This is used by permission of Purdue University.
AAMA recognizes advancing members at its Annual Conference. These advancing members were recognized by their peers and received the symbols of their achievements.
Mia Stone, FACCA