AAMA Membership: Connect, Learn, Advance, Lead
The American Academy of Medical Administrators (AAMA) provides its members the opportunity to be part of a national organization, where top industry thought-leaders collaborate with like-minded professionals to create meaningful connections and advance personally as well as professionally. Through AAMA’s six specialty colleges, credentialing opportunities and a highly anticipated annual conference, this dedicated organization provides leadership and education to both the federal and private sectors of medical administration. You will enrich your career and forge lasting professional relationships through membership in AAMA.
AAMA Member Benefits
- The opportunity to join multiple AAMA colleges at no additional cost. Gain access to expertise and network connections within each of the seven specialized areas.
- Discounted member pricing for AAMA’s Annual Conference.
- Potential for career advancement through AAMA’s examination-based and experience-based credentialing programs.
- Access to a robust network of discussion groups, forums, college-specific file libraries and blogs on the AAMA website.
- An up-to-date online directory that provides access to fellow AAMA members.
- Education opportunities through complimentary webinars that highlight industry trends, news and solutions.
- AAMA’s peer-reviewed quarterly publication, Executive Online, provides access to industry thought leadership.
- AAMA’s education focused eNewsletter, ExOn Express, provides news and information that specifically addresses educational trends, professional opportunities, member-authored articles and more.
- The platform to publish your research in AAMA publications.
- Career search and recruitment support through AAMA’s JobLink board.
- Resources connecting members with beneficial healthcare administration websites, access to products and product reviews, information services and contacts.
- The opportunity to showcase and develop your leadership skills through AAMA volunteerism.
Join AAMA today to start making the connections that will advance your career!
AAMA Membership Categories
3-Year Member: $640 ($65 savings!) Join as a Member
Requires a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent in education and experience, and current employment in healthcare administration or education.
Note: If you join between July 1st – September 30th, you will receive the rest of the current membership year and the following membership year for special promotional rate of $350. That’s a $120 savings!
Student Member: $45 Join as a Student
Must be enrolled full-time or part-time in a four-year or graduate program in health services administration or related administrative field leading to a baccalaureate degree or graduate degree. Proof of student status (student ID card or class schedule) must accompany all applications.
ACCA/ACC Member: $185
Become a member of both the American College of Cardiology (ACC) and the American College of Cardiovascular Administrators (a specialty college of the AAMA), and receive a special $50 discount on your AAMA membership. New and renewing ACCA members are eligible. Click here for additional information.
Military Overseas Deployed Member: $75
Must be deployed overseas for a minimum of 6 months to qualify. Contact AAMA Headquarters at [email protected] for more information.
Retired/Hardship Membership: $65
Must be currently retired or unemployed from the healthcare field. Will retain access to all member benefits, except voting or holding a Board position. Contact AAMA Headquarters at [email protected] for more information.
For a printable version of the AAMA Membership Application, please click here.