American College of Cardiovascular Administrators – ACCA
Board of Directors
Join a College
ACCA provides a forum for the discussion and study of topics of mutual interest among cardiovascular service line professionals and prepares these leaders to effectively contribute to the management of rapidly changing institutions within the healthcare system.
To advance ACCA members and the field of cardiovascular management and promote excellence and integrity in cardiovascular leadership.
ACCA keeps members up-to-date with significant developments in cardiovascular administration, as well as the broad, multi-disciplined healthcare environment. ACCA members receive all the benefits of membership in the American Academy of Medical Administrators (AAMA) plus these special services:
- ACCA file library: timely and useful resources shared by your peers
- ACCA discussion forum: best practices, solutions and feedback on hot topics
- ACCA news blog: information on the profession, events, people and partners
- ACCA recognition: demonstrate your commitment to excellence by earning the FACCA fellowship
- ACCA community: interact, mentor and reach out to your peers online and at the AAMA annual conference
- Cardiovascular sessions: specific track at the AAMA annual conference on cutting-edge topics and practical fundamentals
- Cardiovascular advocacy: ACCA advocates on behalf of cardiovascular administrators within the medical community and with federal regulatory agencies
- Cardiovascular service line dashboard: a compilation of nationally recognized metrics from multiple disciplines to guide institutions in measuring cardiac and vascular quality along with key economic indicators and satisfaction metrics critical in evaluating the success of the CV service line. (Available in ACCA file library)
Special Discount: 2015 CPT Guide for Cardiovascular Coding
The 2015 CPT Reference Guide for Cardiovascular Coding, co-published by the American College of Cardiology (ACC) and the American Medical Association, is designed to help cardiovascular professionals select the appropriate codes for diagnostic and therapeutic radiological and cardiovascular procedures. The CPT Guide also provides a complete overview of the heart structures, vessels and conduction system, including cardiovascular basics and common ailments. To help your institutions avoid costly coding mistakes, the ACC is offering ACCA members a special discount on the 2015 CPT Guide. Call the ACC Resource Center at 800-253-4636, ext. 5603 and use code “CPT15ACCA” to SAVE $25 off ACC’s non-member price.