Candidates may select from 4 alternatives to attain Fellow status: (Please note that if you have your FAAMA or FACCP you will need to see further instruction on the application.)
- Complete a Fellow Project (thesis of graduate school quality) for 35 points
- Document 35 points from formal or continuing education and organizational service
- Three case studies for 12 points each
- A combination of case studies and points
- Four years full AAMA/ACCA membership
- Six years experience in cardiovascular management in the healthcare field
- Application for ACCA Advancement
- $250 advancement fee
- Attendance at 1 Annual Conference (AAMA or ACCA) in the past 4 years (may include conference at which candidate is to advance)
Download detailed Advancement Criteria and Application for ACCA Fellow. (PDF)
Sample Cover Letter for Advancement Application
For APA formatting and style guide, please visit the Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL). This is used by permission of Purdue University.
AAMA recognizes advancing members at its Annual Conference. These advancing members were recognized by their peers and received the symbols of their achievements.
Fellow, American College of Cardiovascular Administrators (FACCA)
Doris G. Frazier